About us

fastforward-marketing is the innovative subsidiary company of the renowned TravelMarketing Romberg TMR GmbH. Both companies have successfully represented international travel destinations in the German-speaking markets. We are well-known for being an efficient and reliable full-service agency and enjoy tremendous respect in the German tourism market. 

We provide our clients with the benefit of our combined expertise. We offer a team of industry experts in order to create measurable results. All 17 members of our team have an academic background and comprehensive knowledge within the travel industry. We profit from close contacts to key players in the travel trade, airline and media business.

fastforward-marketing is specialized in tourism, but also open for new ventures. And you? We would be happy to hear from you.

Your fastforward-marketing team


Clients

Guyana is located in the north of South America at the Atlantic coast. Its neighbours are Venezuela, Suriname and Brazil. Guyana fascinates its visitors with extraordinary experiences, no matter if they are in the huge tropical rainforest with a rich flaura and fauna, at Kaieteur Falls, one of the most gigantic waterfalls worldwide or in the historical quarters of the capital, Georgetown. Interesting fact: Most of the 750,000 inhabitants live in coastal regions and their settlements take up only 16 % of the country’s area. The other 84 % are pure nature! www.guyana-tourism.com

Your Guyana contacts at fastforward-marketing.de:
Trade: Thomas Vogler | guyana@fastforward-marketing.de
Media: Rolf Nieländer | r.nielaender@fastforward-marketing.de



Contact

Please call us: +49-(0)2104-28 66 72

Or use the contact form below.